Nigeria Online Entertainment And Gossip Website

Why I haven't cheated on Toyin Lawani in 4 years-"Lord Triggs

by Unknown , at 12:36 PM , have 0 comments



Isn't this the sweetest thing any woman could hope for? Toyin Lawani's boo says he hasn't been with another woman in their 4 years of dating..Despite the 10 year age gap, he also says they plan to get married before the end of the year.He told Netng
 I’m not letting out details about the marriage yet, it’s going to be a surprise, our relationship has been over 4 years now and it’s been sweet all the way. What keeps us going is the heart, she’s got a great heart and we truly love each other. And in 4 years, I’ve not had any other woman apart from her. My girl is beautiful, my girl is classy, my girl is everything I want, so why would I want another woman?"
Why I haven't cheated on Toyin Lawani in 4 years-"Lord Triggs
Why I haven't cheated on Toyin Lawani in 4 years-"Lord Triggs - written by Unknown , published at 12:36 PM, categorized as Entertainment . And have 0 comments

Disclaimer:- Comments are the Opinion of the Comment writers & does not reflect the views of www.earlygist.com, Egblog users Beware of Scammers!!

No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
.....
Copyright ©2013-2015 Eg Nigeria Blog
Theme designed by EG LIMITED - © Distributed by Mr Keneblinks.
Powered by Mr Tony
-->