Nigeria Online Entertainment And Gossip Website

Obasanjo is a father to me,I plead with him to guard his utterences- President Jonathan

by Unknown , at 10:40 AM , have 0 comments
President Jonathan has said Obasanjo is still is father despite
his criticisms towards him. Speaking to Tribune editors he
said

First and foremost, Obasanjo is a father to me. By divine
providence and the grace of God, I am the President of
Nigeria today. It is not by my strength. But God uses human
beings to actualise His own blessings on human beings. And
He used so many Nigerians, including former President
Obasanjo, to play one role or the other for me. (Continue)
“I became the deputy governor of a state, became the
governor, the vice president and president. I have no issues
with him, and I really don’t want to join issues with President
Obasanjo. I think it is not necessary.”

“But I will use this opportunity, because you asked, to just
plead with my father that he is a leader, a former president
of the country. He has led the country more than anybody —
eight years of democratic governance and almost four years
of military governance. No other person has that kind of
record.

“So, actions and inactions, or utterances, should be guarded
so that we don’t expose our country to the international
community as if it is a country in danger, a country that is
about to collapse. You are frightening investors, especially
those who invest hot cash, to pull out their money from the
country and that would affect the stock market and it would
affect the economy.

“For one reason or the other, Obasanjo may disagree with me
as his first political son. You can even disagree with your
own biological children, as a human being, not to talk of
disagreeing with your political children. So, he can agree or
disagree with me, but the utterances have to be managed in a
way that it does not affect the economy and security of this
country.”
Obasanjo is a father to me,I plead with him to guard his utterences- President Jonathan
Obasanjo is a father to me,I plead with him to guard his utterences- President Jonathan - written by Unknown , published at 10:40 AM . And have 0 comments

Disclaimer:- Comments are the Opinion of the Comment writers & does not reflect the views of www.earlygist.com, Egblog users Beware of Scammers!!

No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
.....
Copyright ©2013-2015 Eg Nigeria Blog
Theme designed by EG LIMITED - © Distributed by Mr Keneblinks.
Powered by Mr Tony
-->