Nigeria Online Entertainment And Gossip Website

British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘Romantic’ Wedding Ceremony – After Marriage To Man Failed

by Unknown , at 10:59 AM , have 0 comments
In a rather
strange turn of
events, a woman
has vowed
against men and
married her pet
dog. 47 year old
Amanda Rodgers
from Brixton in
south London
was married to a
man 20 years
ago, but the
relationship
unfortunately
lasted no more than a few short months, so dismayed she decided
to swear against men and turn to dogs.

Amanda states that the reason she decided to wed her pet dog was
because she had all the qualities that she was looking for in a life
partner: “Sheba had been in my life for years, making me laugh and
comforting me when I was feeling low.”

Proceedings started out in a traditional way, when Amanda got
down on one knee and proposed to her pet dog, Sheba. Though the
dog could not respond, Rodgers says that she “could tell by her
tail wagging that she said yes.”

More than 200 people attended the wedding which took place in
Split, Croatia. Rodgers embraced the day fully making sure that
everything was to her liking, adding that: “I’d dreamed of a perfect
wedding dress since I was small, I made it myself for the
ceremony. The day was wonderful, more fun than the marriage. I
gave her a kiss to seal the deal and then everyone threw confetti.
It was a wonderful moment.”

Despite it being a rather strange situation, Amanda doesn’t care
what other people might think: “I know the wedding to Sheba
wasn’t real in the legal sense. But was a nice way to mark what
Sheba means to me. Sheba’s never unkind to me and she’s always
happy.”
British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘Romantic’ Wedding Ceremony – After Marriage To Man Failed
British Woman Weds Dog In Expensive ‘Romantic’ Wedding Ceremony – After Marriage To Man Failed - written by Unknown , published at 10:59 AM, categorized as News . And have 0 comments

Disclaimer:- Comments are the Opinion of the Comment writers & does not reflect the views of www.earlygist.com, Egblog users Beware of Scammers!!

No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
.....
Copyright ©2013-2015 Eg Nigeria Blog
Theme designed by EG LIMITED - © Distributed by Mr Keneblinks.
Powered by Mr Tony
-->