Nigeria Online Entertainment And Gossip Website

Is beautiful Seyi Shay trying to seduce President Jonathan?

by Unknown , at 10:00 AM , have 0 comments
Many folks on the social media are claiming Seyi Shay was trying to
engage in rough play with Oga Jona with this her micro-mini skirt,
but the babe says her mind is clear.

Entertainers have been having fun with President Goodluck Jonathan
in recent times and earlier in the week, the President was in Lagos
and hanged out with some of these celebrities.

Singer, Seyi Shay was among the entertainers and the pretty diva
‘broke’ the internet with the dress she wore to meet the president at
the event.

The picture where the singer, wearing an incredibly short dress, while
sitting beside the president, went viral and so many fans and foes
have expressed their feelings concerning Seyi’s outfit.

Many people, including celebrities and notable figures such as
comedian Wale Gates; social analyst, Omojuwa, took to their social
media accounts to express their feelings over her choice of outfit.

However, when Saturday Beats contacted the singer, she explained
that she had two outfits for the event and the outfit that caused the
stir was what she wore to perform.

She emphasised that she is a respectable lady and was not planning
to seduce the president in any way.

“I am a very respectable young lady and I was not in any way trying to
seduce the President with the outfit I wore. I had two outfits for the
event, one was for my performance and the other was worn after I
performed. The dress I was pictured in with the President was what I
wore during my performance.

“I came on stage and greeted everyone according to their culture and I
did the same for Mr. President. He was impressed and he asked where
and how I knew how to greet in his native dialect and I said I learnt it.
That was what brought about the giggling and smiles in the picture.

I’m a performer and what I do on stage doesn’t reflect my everyday
life. I had two outfits on that day and it was a youth event. Who
wouldn’t feel overwhelmed meeting the President? Well, I did and I
felt honoured because it is not every day you get to meet the
president of your country,” she said.
Is beautiful Seyi Shay trying to seduce President Jonathan?
Is beautiful Seyi Shay trying to seduce President Jonathan? - written by Unknown , published at 10:00 AM, categorized as Entertainment . And have 0 comments

Disclaimer:- Comments are the Opinion of the Comment writers & does not reflect the views of www.earlygist.com, Egblog users Beware of Scammers!!

No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
.....
Copyright ©2013-2015 Eg Nigeria Blog
Theme designed by EG LIMITED - © Distributed by Mr Keneblinks.
Powered by Mr Tony
-->