Nigeria Online Entertainment And Gossip Website

My Husband No Longer Have Erection, He Can’t R*pe – R*pe Suspect’s Wife

by Unknown , at 9:44 AM , have 0 comments



Trouble started in the home of Mrs. Grace Adebiyi (not
real name) in Akowonjo area of Lagos when she noticed a
strange discharge from the private part of her eight-year-
old daughter, as she slept on the night of Sunday April 12,
2015.
“I would not have been worried if not because that I had
noticed she was walking awkwardly when we were going
to church earlier in the day. But when I asked what was
wrong with her, she said nothing,” the woman said.
But that night, as Comfort (not real name) slept, her
mother decided to investigate what was wrong.
“It was then I noticed my daughter’s private part was
chafed. I was worried, what could have happened to
her?”Adebiyi said.
The worried mother roused her daughter and asked her
what had been happening to her but the girl told her
nothing happened.
Adebiyi said, “I told her to go back to sleep but my mind
was not at rest. The following morning. I asked her again
if anybody had been manipulation her and if that was
what caused the way she was chafed and could not walk
properly. She told me nothing of such happened.
“I then threatened to take her to the police station.
That was when she told me that she could only tell me if I
would not beat her and if I would not confront the person
who did it. When she told me, I nearly collapsed.”
The name the little girl mentioned was that of their 45-
year-old tenant, Victor Aneke. Before the incident, Mrs.
Adebiyi and the Anekes, who had been living in the house
since 1999, had been having a running battle over unpaid
rent.
Victor actually admitted to our correspondent that he
owed at least N200,000 in rent backlog. Also, Mrs. Adebiyi
said when she noticed that her daughter was too frequent
in her tenant’s apartment, she warned her to stop going
there.
“But I was not worried about sexual abuse because I knew
the man’s wife was around,” she said.
The house is a kind commonly called ‘face-me-I-face-you’
in Lagos. One of the apartments in the building is used by
Mrs. Adebiyi and her children. Her husband has been
away on a long trip for many months.
The woman said she did not know what to do, as she was
afraid of confronting her tenant about such a allegation all
alone.
She notified child rights activists. When a test was
conducted on the girl, a doctor at the Lagos State
University Teaching Hospital’s Sexual Assault Referral
Centre in Ikeja said that the girl had been raped a number
of times.
Our correspondent, with child rights activist, Esther Ogwu,
in tow, later paid the Anekes a visit in the course of the
week.
After a warm welcome, Victor and his wife launched into a
narration about how their landlady had been making their
lives unbearable over their outstanding rent.
Victor said he only loves children and thus allowed
Comfort to sleep and watch cartoons in his apartment.
Asked why he would allow the child stay in his apartment
for extended periods of time even though he was not in
good terms with the girl’s mother, Victor said other
children also come to his apartment to play.
Victor said, “The woman always quarrels with me because
she wants me out of her house but her husband is a friend
and he told her to leave me alone.
“Telling her daughter to accuse me of molesting her was
her latest ploy to send me out of this house. I have never
touched the girl because she is like a daughter to me.”
While Victor spoke, his fuming wife, Joy, pleaded to have a
say during the interview. The woman was angry that her
husband could be accused of such “dirty crime”.
“How can she ask her daughter to lie against my husband
just because she want us out of this house?”
she said. “Let me tell you the truth, since my husband had
an accident in March 2013, he has not had an Attention.”
Her husband nodded as she made the revelation.
However, later, when our correspondent went out and was
alone with Victor, he said “I will treat you well if this
report could be written to show how innocent I am.”
Ogwu said the defence Joy put up for her husband was not
tenable.
“She probably knows that her husband did it but and
would rather protect him against the law.
“We may not be a law court that would judge him, but we
will pursue this case to as far as needed to prove that the
victim was not lying. We have interviewed her and we
have no doubt that she is telling the truth.”
The case has been reported at the Ipaja Police Division.
Victor who was initially arrested was released on bail on
medical grounds.
The police spokesperson, Mr. Kenneth Nwosu has said that
investigation is still ongoing in the case and the suspect
would be charged to court as soon as findings are
complete.
My Husband No Longer Have Erection, He Can’t R*pe – R*pe Suspect’s Wife
My Husband No Longer Have Erection, He Can’t R*pe – R*pe Suspect’s Wife - written by Unknown , published at 9:44 AM, categorized as News . And have 0 comments

Disclaimer:- Comments are the Opinion of the Comment writers & does not reflect the views of www.earlygist.com, Egblog users Beware of Scammers!!

No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
.....
Copyright ©2013-2015 Eg Nigeria Blog
Theme designed by EG LIMITED - © Distributed by Mr Keneblinks.
Powered by Mr Tony
-->