Nigeria Online Entertainment And Gossip Website

CEBILE IS A MAGOSHA WITH CLASS ( But business is bad now )

by Unknown , at 8:59 AM , have 0 comments





Cebile Cebekhulu says people should mind their own business and leave her alone. Photo by Christopher Moagi
CEBILE says she treats celebrities, politicians and top earners to hot sex.
And she doesn’t hang out with poor kasi men because if she did, she couldn’t afford her fancy flat!
But right now business is bad for Cebile Cebekhulu (33) of Benoni in Ekurhuleni.
A security guard at her complex hurt her pelvis when he beat her up!
“When I try to have sex, no matter what the size of their 4-5, I have unbearable pain in my lower body.
“When clients come to the complex gate, that guard chases them away,” Cebile said.
She said when she asked him why, he beat her up.
Cebile said she has opened a case.
“I haven’t healed. I want justice,” she said.
Cebile said she’s not like magoshas on the cold streets who get paid pea-nuts.
“I go with class. The place where I live has class.
“My cosmetics and clothes are expensive,” she said.
Another problem in Cebile’s high life is neighbours and other people gossiping about her.
“They must know I have my own punani in my house doing what I am doing.
“No one should count how many men I bring in.”
People must just mind their own business, get over it and give me peace,” said Cebile.
CEBILE IS A MAGOSHA WITH CLASS ( But business is bad now )
CEBILE IS A MAGOSHA WITH CLASS ( But business is bad now ) - written by Unknown , published at 8:59 AM, categorized as News . And have 0 comments

Disclaimer:- Comments are the Opinion of the Comment writers & does not reflect the views of www.earlygist.com, Egblog users Beware of Scammers!!

No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
.....
Copyright ©2013-2015 Eg Nigeria Blog
Theme designed by EG LIMITED - © Distributed by Mr Keneblinks.
Powered by Mr Tony
-->