Nigeria Online Entertainment And Gossip Website

WHY I DO NOT WEAR PANTS’- TONTO DIKE (SEE PHOTO)

by Unknown , at 7:01 PM , have 0 comments
Tonto Dikeh confided in a close friend, who happens to be one of my
industry moles about her dislike for wearing loose skirts or pants,
she revealed that she always love to wear tight trousers because she
is easily aroused when any think comes close to her waist or private
area, of which p ants and loose skirts are a major culprit.

Personally I think it is wrong for a lady not be well packaged, in
terms of wearing the right set of underw ear and gadgets to protect
the necessary areas, but I guess it b oils down to choice at the end
of the day, to wear or not to wear.

I wonder why her body is so sensitive though? another talent
perhaps…
WHY I DO NOT WEAR PANTS’- TONTO DIKE (SEE PHOTO)
WHY I DO NOT WEAR PANTS’- TONTO DIKE (SEE PHOTO) - written by Unknown , published at 7:01 PM, categorized as Entertainment . And have 0 comments

Disclaimer:- Comments are the Opinion of the Comment writers & does not reflect the views of www.earlygist.com, Egblog users Beware of Scammers!!

No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
.....
Copyright ©2013-2015 Eg Nigeria Blog
Theme designed by EG LIMITED - © Distributed by Mr Keneblinks.
Powered by Mr Tony
-->