Nigeria Online Entertainment And Gossip Website

I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos (See Photo)

by Unknown , at 4:33 PM , have 0 comments
See Nigerians o!

U want to die in the lagoon but I’ll vote Jimi Agbaje shirts
is now reigning in Lagos. Some people will be cashing on
this now…
Saw some Ibo traders in my area putting them on. Some
even said they will wear it to their polling booth on
saturday.

Last Bullet

Its creativity but the negativity it will generate is more
than the fun derived from it.
So…I appeal for peace… Our Igbo brothers, beware of
provocating some people in your host community!
I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos (See Photo)
I Want To Die In The Lagoon Shirts Now Trending In Lagos (See Photo) - written by Unknown , published at 4:33 PM, categorized as News . And have 0 comments

Disclaimer:- Comments are the Opinion of the Comment writers & does not reflect the views of www.earlygist.com, Egblog users Beware of Scammers!!

No comment Add a comment
Cancel Reply
GetID
.....
Copyright ©2013-2015 Eg Nigeria Blog
Theme designed by EG LIMITED - © Distributed by Mr Keneblinks.
Powered by Mr Tony
-->